Ristorante A CA MIA

524 Washington Street

609-884-6661

Please contact for hours.

The historical building that now houses A CA MIA was built in 1872. William Essen operated a bakery and ice cream parlor here until 1914 when he sold it to his niece and her husband, Margaret and Carl Kokes. The business remained in his family for over 60 years. By the mid-1930s, the ice cream parlor had become the dining room and the business was operated as a restaurant as is to this day. Our kitchen is under the direction of Chef Todor Videv serving northern Italian and contemporary American cuisine. We are available for private parties and we offer an early seating dinner selection. We accommodate well-behaved children.